One hope I have is that he has good luck. Another hope is to keeps it peaceful. Last hope is for him to help in all his work. Three things I want president to change is the war in Iraq. Another is to change the way that the middle class has to pay tax and not rich. Last thing i want him to change is the Cristi that we are having.
Thursday, January 22, 2009
work
One hope I have is that he has good luck. Another hope is to keeps it peaceful. Last hope is for him to help in all his work. Three things I want president to change is the war in Iraq. Another is to change the way that the middle class has to pay tax and not rich. Last thing i want him to change is the Cristi that we are having.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment