In the United States our form of government is called a Democracy. A democracy is a type of government where power is held by the What do you think "rule by the people" means. The democracy of the United States has a responsibility to represent everyone equally This means that the people rule by voting representatives (politicians) to represent and protect the ideas/rights of the people. The rights all people should have in this democracy are When people voted Barack Obama as president, the majority of people in America. yes. I feel like I have a responsibility to fight for the freedom others and I can do this by helping people that are not free. Which one do you believe in? Social responsibility means that you have a responsibility to help those less for means you have a responsibility to be hchoicend just take care of ychoicef. no because it ischoseour chouse.because you know you choiceo help them. because when you see some one with limited freedom you think what if that was you. no but it choice our chouse. because we can help.
Monday, June 8, 2009
In the United States our form of government is called a Democracy. A democracy is a type of government where power is held by the What do you think "rule by the people" means. The democracy of the United States has a responsibility to represent everyone equally This means that the people rule by voting representatives (politicians) to represent and protect the ideas/rights of the people. The rights all people should have in this democracy are When people voted Barack Obama as president, the majority of people in America. yes. I feel like I have a responsibility to fight for the freedom others and I can do this by helping people that are not free. Which one do you believe in? Social responsibility means that you have a responsibility to help those less for means you have a responsibility to be hchoicend just take care of ychoicef. no because it ischoseour chouse.because you know you choiceo help them. because when you see some one with limited freedom you think what if that was you. no but it choice our chouse. because we can help.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment